Skip to content
Safety Requirements & Rules
Are there any specific dropoff requirements?
- A valid Texas driver’s license and a current residential water bill are required for special city rates.
- All persons outside of the vehicle for unloading must wear a safety vest and hat. If you do not have one, you may purchase them at the scale house.
- No minors are allowed out of vehicles.
- No smoking is allowed at disposal areas.
- We only accept non-hazardous municipal solid waste. We do not accept liquids, paint, chemicals or batteries.